Small Biz Matters – a half hour program each week where you can work ON your business rather than IN it.
with Alexi Boyd from Boyd Office Management Services
Date: 14 February 2017
- Why would you need funds?
- The different types of capital – bank loans, crowdsourcing, selling shares/equity
- The share selling process for a small business - who will buy them?
- Deal Diligence and how to improve your chances of acceptance
- Why capital growth is needed to drive business growth
- All about BBP and what it hopes to achieve
- The process of the BBP program for businesses
- How BBP works in connection with other Govt organisations (Small Business Commissions, local Councils, State & Federal)
- What are the benefits to Small Business for joining the program?
- How to understand your bill and whether you are on the best tariff, rates etc.
- First places to look for cost-effective energy savings.