Social media proves a perfect platform for businesses as it gives access to a large number of people, in a really personal way. It gives businesses the incredible access to learn about their target market and to speak to them in a conversational and tailored way.
Your brand’s unique and distinctive qualities create a contrast in the mind of your clients and your audience. And this is a sustainable point of difference because you can’t copy a personality. This will help you to sell, stand out and endure.
How do you uncover what is unique and distinctive about your brand? And how is that expressed through the language and style of your communication online?
In this practical workshop you will:
- Uncover your brand personality
- Analyse what is unique and distinctive about your brand
- Go through practical steps of how to express your brand through the language and look and feel of your online presence.
- Review how this could be expressed on different social media platforms like LinkedIn and Instagram.
This workshop is ideal for business owners who:
- Know they need to be online but are not sure what to do
- Are affected by changes in their market environment and are now thinking of new ways to attract customers
These workshops are funded by Transport for NSW, through Business Connect, to provide assistance to small businesses affected by the construction of the CBD & South East Light Rail.